Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Fishing Story

A FISHING STORY


It’s fishing time Dude!

Buy a tackle at Ahmad Yani street before, don’t forget to buy a shrimp for decoy too……then here we go A FISHING STORY!!! Located at a lower course next to Lhok Ngha beach.


It’s not a professional fishing like Soeharto and Habibie was did, it’s only an iseng game for your spare time. Actually I was dreaming to go to the middle of the sea by a boat and bring a good an expensive tackle, maybe I can get HIU (wakakak). But it’s ok, for me it’s really fun, with a Rp 55.000 price tackle and sitting down at the coral rock at the shore……..uh it’s nice.


I put the shrimp at the fishhook and throw, the fish is really hunger, it’s takes only a few second to spent the decoy, then I don’t even have a time to pull.


But then I’m so happy when my hook is hooked onto the coral rock, I swim to the rock and found a small kerapu fish hooked at my hook behind the rock……GOTCHA!!! It’s my first and my last fish that I’ve got for today.


Too bad my friends are snappish already, yeah no wonder we start at 7.30 Am and now it’s 13 PM, that’s why my skin already getting dark and dry. But still I don’t wanna stop, now I still hoping someday I can go fishing again . . . maybe next time I’ll get a Kakap

No comments: