Monday, June 9, 2008

Kebangsaan Nasional

Perahu Race…….

When I’m going back from my office, near the Baiturahman Grand Mosque I feel so surprised when suddenly the traffic was so stuck…..wow what’s happen? It’s not usually Banda Aceh have a traffic this high.


About 100 meters more I realized what makes this stuck, it’s an event held by Banda Aceh Regional Government.


To celebrate the ‘Kebangsaan Nasional’ they organized an event which consist of ; Perahu Race, catch the duck, etc………….on the Krueng Raya River.


But when I crossing by, the event is almost done……because it’s started from 2 PM until 6 PM. So when I came to that place, I see some guy hold a duck, I think he’s one of a winner of duck catching. And the boats……already come a near to the river edge………but the people still make a crowd.

No comments: