Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Hp 520


At Indocomptech 2008 which held at Senayan Sport Hall, I was bought a HP 520, since my kost house were facilitated with an internet conection, .......now i have a new habit........Browsing everyday!!!!!!!!

First thing to do when i get into my bedroom is connecting my laptop to the internet and go...........

My favorite site is Facebook (i think i got addicted to this one.......) Kaskus (an Indonesian forum), Detik (a news site), Yahoo Messenger and off course..........BLOGGING!!!!!

But now my sleep time was reduced, and then i feel so sleepy at the office........hem i think i have to beware of this.

But i don't know why i'm so addicted with the internet, although i do browsing at the office too, so i think i do surfing on the internet for almost 20 hours a day.........Oooops

Actually i really interest to monetize my blog, but i don't know why until now i don't event get even one penny from blogging hiks............

No comments: