Monday, October 13, 2008

Manicure Pedicure

One of my hobby is going to a beauty center.........

Last week end i try Mousse Salon at Cikajang street for manicure pedicure, this beauty salon was known as a good salon about 2 or 3 years ago, but i think now their popularity is not as good as before.

First the therapist put my feet at a warm water in a bowl, then she brush my skin with an oval soft brush, cut off my nail, feel off the dead skin around the nail and last massaging a lotion on it.

She do the same thing on my hand, but for my hand she put more attention so when it finish my nail became so shiny......uuh i like it.

For a whole day my hand and my feet look so gorgeous, but when the next day i do my another hobby (washing my own car, my shiny and charm hand back to their originally look, dull, dim and ugly.........!!!

No comments: